The best feature of this hotel is the service. Examples include
1) We arrived very early to check in (before 10 am). Not only did they offer us an early check-in, they gave us free breakfast while we waited the 20 minutes it took to prepare our room.
2) I had a problem with the safe in my room. Help arrived in less than 5 minutes.
3) my daughter dropped her fork on the floor in the restaurant. Replaced within seconds
The grounds are lovely. Pool overlooking river is very nice, with separate shallow areas for kids. There is a nice outdoor eating area overlooking the river. They light the trees up at night, looks very nice.
Only negative point is that music around pool is louder than I would like, and goes on later at night than I would like. Suggest that if you want a quiet night you should request a room at the end of the hotel opposite the pool, although the view won't be as nice.
Overall, would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Champasak Grand Hotel is the largest hotel in Pakse with 215 keys, 3 restaurants, 6 meeting rooms (accommodate up to 1,500 people), modern fitness centre. Also has a prime riverfront setting with spectacular views of the Mekong River, mountains and Pakse city. Situated very close to a large supermarket, shops and the Lao-Japan Friendship Bridge for convenient access across the Mekong, this prominent building in town is visible from most part of Pakse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Champasak Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champasak Grand Hotel Pakse, Laos - Champasak Province