This is an absolutely marvelous place! My wife and I have stayed at a few fancy “camps” on safaris in Africa, but this place stands out for it’s uniqueness, overall comfort and outstanding service. The location on the back end of Lake Toro is divine, the yurts are spacious, super clean and the beds large, comfy and first class. Along with the balcony, good bathroom facilities, great views of the three horns from the bedroom and incredible eco-friendly environment. This ranks among one of the best resorts we’ve experienced of it’s kind. The staff was brilliant, the hiking guides and transportation drivers great people, the food superb(considering where you’re located), good wines from the vineyard of the owner of the property and the atmosphere creates really positive energy. The “camp” features excellent dinners with fine wines and lavish deserts. We wish we could have stayed much longer, but did manage a hike to the “three towers” which was the thrill of a lifetime. The only drawback to the property, is the distance from the park, that requires a 90 minute drive to most of the sightseeing and hiking locations. Otherwise, a dynamite operation! Make sure you ask for a yurt with a view and get the all inclusive, totally worth the price and then you’ll enjoy a heavenly time if the weather is as kind to you as it was to us. Super wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the Shore of Toro Lake in a region of extraordinary beauty, Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America with a chic collection of glamorous Yurts. The camp's 18 impeccable and spacious Yurts are comfortable and stylishly furnished, equipped with central heating, ensuite bathrooms and even views of the stars through a central window in the roof. Activities include kayaking, fishing, scenic tours, hiking and trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park, recently named The 8th Wonder of the World, only 15 kilometers away. The restaurant offers a variety of typical Patagonian food with a gourmet touch, such as King Crab, Patagonian Lamb, Austral Salmon and more! Patagonia Camp is a unique nature experience and a truly different and new concept of accommodation in a close contact with the natural environment and with great comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile