First we have to say, if you're going to Torres del Paine, don't spend less than 3 nights. The weather is so unpredictable that you have to give yourself enough of a chance to get lucky and be there on a good, clear sunny day or you will miss most of what this beautiful park has to offer.
Since we were only staying for 2 nights, we had to figure out a way to do the most we could in a very short time. So we booked 2 nights at Las Torres because they are the closest lodging to el Mirador Las Torres for those that don't want to camp.
The place was overly expensive and i guess the lack of competition has a lot to do with it. The room was average at best. Even though it was clean and had everything we needed, you really expect a lot more for what we paid (it is probably one of the most expensive/average places we have been to, and we have been to many many places).
Obviously the location was perfect for our needs. The guides were good at helping us plan our hike to Las Torres. They suggested we asked the front desk to lend us the poles since due to our time constraint we were not going to be able to join one of their tours since we had to get going earlier to be able to make it. The front desk did not provide with the hicking poles. They really weren't too friendly in general. The food was ok at best. And expensive.
Stay here if you have limited time like us. If not, we would totally try a different place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park.With 84 room we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options.In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival.We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile