My wife and I stayed for 4 days in late February into early March 2014. We had trekked around El Calafate, El Chalten, and finished out 10 day trip with Las Torres. The location is remote and in the middle of nowhere- which is what make this hotel great. We set out for 3 hikes right form the hotel, whereas other people staying in the area had to drive to a trailhead of get transport to start their hike.
The food at the bar was great- try the Patagonia Pizza and the fresh brewed iced tea. The restaurant's food was also great- had read some reviews of having a poor selection and not tasty, but my wife and I disagree completely and enjoyed every meal.
The French Valley tour was a full 11 hour day but had awesome views and was a great hike. Horseback riding right on the hotel's grounds was relaxed and low key, would definitely recommend.
If you're hiking or backpacking through Torres Del Paine, you can't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park.With 84 room we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options.In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival.We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile