Okay so the location is spectacular. You are literally at the base of a mountain with awesome views. The rooms were reasonably clean and comfortable, however it was the general indifference of the staff which let the place down. Several errors were made with our booking and despite almost perfect english, they struggled to deal with our enquires. The restaurant is massively over priced and pretty crappy, we would def. reccomend that you take plenty of snacks and avoid it altogether.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park. With 74 rooms we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options. In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival. We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile