We stayed for three nights in a cabin that was spacious but on the bare bones, rustic side. We absolutely loved the view during the day, and at night, if it is clear, be sure to go outside and enjoy the southern sky in this very dark location. Unlike some situations, breakfast was not included with stays in the cabin, so be aware of this, and though staff is friendly, you are sort of on your own in terms of getting your luggage to the cabin, etc. Great fun awakening to horses grazing around the cabin. WiFi available in the lodging, but was either very slow and unusable, though given the remote location of TDP we really didn´t expect great wifi in any case. Given the high cost of all places in the area, this is probably a decent deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hosting service , restaurant and bar, in double rooms with private bathrooms and central heating. Vehicle parking available. Excurtions programs arrengements Service available from October to April each year . Service lodging in cabins for four and six people , parking for vehicles available . Service Availability: all the year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Lago Tyndall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Tyndall Hosteria Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Hotel Lago Tyndall Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile