One of the highlights of our trip. We loved Patagonia & this is the best way to see it. We stayed in the standard dome which was fine for us with great views of the mountains; bed was comfortable & very warm. The hike to the base of the towers was tiring but worth it & the boat trip around the grey glacier was wonderful. The staff were friendly, professional & generally helpful and really eager to please. The food was good & plentiful with good choices for vegetarians; the pisco sours & wine to accompany it was unexpected & much appreciated. The only negative was the composting toilets were smelly at times, but I fully endorse their concern for the environment.
If you're going to Patagonia - stay here for at least 3 nights, it's well worth it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EcoCamp is situated in the very heart of Torres del Paine National Park and provides the region’s first fully sustainable accommodation, complete with green technology. You enjoy guided treks and wildlife excursions by day and share evening meals with new friends, before falling asleep gazing up at the star-filled sky through your dome ceiling. Wake up in the middle of the Patagonian wilderness in a cozy geodesic dome, with a panoramic view of the majestic Torres del Paine, ready to pick up the hiking trail!EcoCamp Patagonia is a tribute to Kaweskar dwellings and way of life. The basic premise in designing the EcoCamp was to maintain the nomadic spirit of Patagonia’s ancient inhabitants. EcoCamp Patagonia is the 1st sustainable accommodation south of the Amazon, and the only one of its kind in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ecocamp Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile