Patagonia, Chile, and Ecocamp at Torres del Paine National Park are incredible. We enjoyed staying in the Ecocamp domes (we had a superior dome) due to their low environmental impact. They were very adequate for our stay. The food was very good, the staff extremely attentive, and our guides Chuma and Bruho were excellent. Cascada, who we booked through, and who own's Ecocamp, were a real pleasure to work with. Paulina and Ignacia were very helpful and responsive. Not only did we enjoy the staff and guides, we made some wonderful new friends from all over the world. We would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EcoCamp is situated in the very heart of Torres del Paine National Park and provides the region’s first fully sustainable accommodation, complete with green technology. You enjoy guided treks and wildlife excursions by day and share evening meals with new friends, before falling asleep gazing up at the star-filled sky through your dome ceiling. Wake up in the middle of the Patagonian wilderness in a cozy geodesic dome, with a panoramic view of the majestic Torres del Paine, ready to pick up the hiking trail!EcoCamp Patagonia is a tribute to Kaweskar dwellings and way of life. The basic premise in designing the EcoCamp was to maintain the nomadic spirit of Patagonia’s ancient inhabitants. EcoCamp Patagonia is the 1st sustainable accommodation south of the Amazon, and the only one of its kind in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ecocamp Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile