For being in the middle of nowhere this was a decent hotel. The first room we were given had a hot water issue so we were moved to another room. The second room had three twin beds and had space for our two large suitcases. The rooms were rustic but comfortable. The bathrooms served their purpose but were a bit short on space. Because we with a tour group we had help with our luggage and we felt the service was fairly responsive to our needs. The hotel reception and dining areas were very nice. The bar area had some sitting areas and tables to gather in or simply read a book. Beautiful views of the mountains and lake. We ate dinner two nights at the main restaurant and the food was very good both nights. The buffet breakfast was a little bit above average. Again, the views from the dining area was spectacular. The service was very good. This wasn't an upscale hotel but it was very comparable to lodges you might find in American National Parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful place surrounded by lakes,rivers,forest, mountains and a stunning glacier.Hotel Lago Grey is the perfect place to discover the amazing landscape of Chilean Patagonia. Hotel Lago Grey excels their new 30 superior rooms with view to the lake along with confortable facilities, a professional staff and the amazing navigation to the main wall of Glacier Grey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Lago Grey Hosteria and Navegacion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile