The hotel has modern well equipped rooms w, is well attended by the staff, with views of Lago Grey, the glacier nearby, and far away in the distance the Torres del Paine which are the main attaction of the park. On returning form our daily trips todifferent areas of the park it was always nice and cozy, the views from the dining room and bar excellent as well as from the room, many choices of wine. The dinner though a bit boring, just 2 courses and sometimes very much to our liking, others not so much.
Would go there again, it's a great place to stay at Torre del Paine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful place surrounded by lakes,rivers,forest, mountains and a stunning glacier.Hotel Lago Grey is the perfect place to discover the amazing landscape of Chilean Patagonia. Hotel Lago Grey excels their new 30 superior rooms with view to the lake along with confortable facilities, a professional staff and the amazing navigation to the main wall of Glacier Grey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lago Grey Hotel and Navegation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Lago Grey Hotel And Navegation Torres Del Paine National Park, Aisen Region, Chile