“Great for kids” 5 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Dragons den always clean and tidy saw staff spray cleaning the baby walkers. :) Always afraid these are forgotton about usually take my own spray clean them first before letting my baby use them.
Been to lots of soft play places in the area I.e Merthyr, Swansea, Caerphilly dragons den is the best. My child complains the rope stuff hurts their feet in the other but Aberdare doesn't have rope on the equipment.
Lots open space to run around too. Did get very busy in August but this is to be expected school holidays and all.
I haven't tried the food here but the coffee and slush puppies are great and reasonably priced.

2 Thank Rachel P

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a fab time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

We live in the next valley over and through the summer have been going to the same places, I friends have been going on about Dragons den for ages. So we went over and had a fab time and will defiantly going back. My kids loved it. We were lucky as Denis the dragon came out and danced with the kids fab, loved it.

2 Thank Kimthomas1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent. Would recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I was really surprised by the negative reviews on here so thought I would add my opinion.

I've been a regular visitor at Dragons Den since it opened and I've never had a bad experience there. I've always found the staff to be polite and helpful, with the owner Natalie always checking that everything is ok and making a fuss of my children.

We also have lunch and coffee coffee there almost every time I visit and I find it reasonably priced and tasty. The meal deal running through the summer holidays is an added bonus!

I'd say don't be put off by the others. I've heard so many good things about the place and you can't please everyone!

1 Thank CharlotteTom
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awful attitude on staff and foul food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

this would be a lovely place to visit if the staff put a smile on their faces and stopped having such attitude with customers! Alot of people seem to be commenting on it.
The food is rushed and not nice at all. Adult portion wouldnt fill a fly!
In fact my children refused to eat it and they are not normally fussy!
Its also expensive.£5 over 4year old's and £4 for over 1year old's, with the food and drink on top then it works out costing a fortune, i paid for attitude and wasted food! wont be going back again!

7 Thank Handyman61
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Shame about the staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

My sister in law takes her 6 year old daughter here often and she loves it. That's probably why we were so disappointed, our son is only 14 months old and we didn't expect much for him to do but he loved it and had enough to do, our problem was with the staff, I had phoned earlier to see what the opening times were for a Sunday I was told
'we are open till 6 all week....unless it's quiet we shut early'
I asked about today she said
'not sure' that's all I had so I phoned before we left and they said we close at 6
When we arrived there was another 2 families there who both left after half hour, we felt we had to leave 10 minutes later at 4 30 when the music was knocked off and the lights over our heads were also turned off my wife asked are you closing they said 'no we're open till 6' they started cleaning which isn't a problem till one girl opened the door a little and shouted FIRE the 2 other girls giggled and avoided eye contact with us the girl behind the door then started shouting other obscure things, in a huge room now echoing because of the lack of music we left at 4:45 feeling angry and belittled

7 Thank ByronSmith