“Great when the weather is bad!”

Dragons Den Soft Pay Centre
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Aberdare
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great when the weather is bad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I couldn't think of anywhere to take the boys for a few hours that was indoors and close by, found this place :) reasonable price, great food and lovely staff! Nice to have clean high chairs too :)

3 Thank CraftyMoomin

Mountain ash
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Went today with my four young boys, I did not see them for the two hours except when they had their food, top quality. Loads for my older two who are 10 and 11 and my younger two who are 4 and 5 to do. They also had facilities for babies and a soft play area for those that I noticed. Would defiantly take them again, cheap but quality. The security was great so no chance of my boys getting out without me and the staff was very friendly and helpful, they interacted with all the children and had a smile. One very happy mam :)

3 Thank Lynze1234monsters
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great for rainy days.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Welcoming and friendly staff team. Fun place to go and occupy kids for a few hours. Clean and safe areas. Would go back again.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Totosam01
Aberaman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a lovely time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Really enjoyed my visit, thought the staff was very helpful, it is very clean and tidy and I think it's a wonderful place to take my daughter weather it's raining or sunny, there's loads to do there for every child at different ages and the food there is lovely thank you dragons den for our lovely visit :)

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Gemmahus
Aberdare, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab atmosphere, friendly staff and clean environment for the children.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I took my 2 year old here this morning for the first time, he absolutely loved it, the place is clean and tidy and the staff are really friendly. The food was lovely and a good portion, I will definitely be returning and would recommend the place to anyone. Great service.

Visited November 2013