“Celebrating & eating ”

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Podstrana
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and colleagues have a little celebration after competition.
The food was delicious, and they also hosted the musicians!
We ate pršut and cheese and later lamb with potato

1  Thank Ivan O

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in podstrana and visited amigos on our first night. We had mussels to start which were lovely and we had steak which was cooked well and my husband had the mean patties which were nice. The service was good also. The food was on the pricier side but we found that in Podstana it was a little expensive everywhere to eat.

1  Thank Angie N
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has wide offer of food, delicious sea food for good prices. For kids they have half portion of normal food. It was delicious and nice by the sea

1  Thank Veronika V
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Generally the restaurant has a nice tradition, the seafood is on a good level. What I like the most is that the waiters attitude is above average for Croatia and they are all very very friendly. They took care of our small kid and helped promptly with every request. It can be quite busy at night during the summer so be prepared to wait a bit. liked the seafood plate.

1  Thank Resad Z
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Amigos - what a great memories! My and my second half love dining out and after trying of number restaurants in the area me and my partner visited Amigos. We liked it so much that during our 13 nights stay we were keep coming back pretty much every night with 2-3 exceptions where went other towns near by.
It's lovely local food and wine with great atmosphere where waiters really, really looking after you. Don'tr bother go anywhere else in Podstrana, no point. Go to Amigos, grab yourself grilled fish from todays catch, bottle of local wine and enjoy the sunset:)
Thanks!