I was couple of times in last 4 years in this hotel, for business and as well with family for leisure. It has great location,direct access to Marina, very nice outside pool and amenities around.
However no great view or fantastic outdoor pool can overcame the poor quality of service, specially at front desk. Very unprofessional, poor knowledge, language issues, far from being polite, also talking very badly about hotel managers in front of guest.
Breakfast on nice terrace with gorgeous view is to "socialistic", typically one of those we were used 30 years ago in Croatian seaside hotels. Offer of food and drink is average for this type and range of hotel, the espresso or cappuccino is to be paid which is not acceptable if you stay in hotel with 4 or 5 stars. Again the service is poor, students serving, talking among themselves instead of addressing guest needs. Again language issue.
Pity that such beautiful property with fantastic beach location is not able to change from socialistic attitude and implement Le Meridian chain/SPG quality. It is actually every stay worse than previous one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana