rooms were spacious, pool and beach great, great view, great restaurants in hotel also. breakfast was good , nothing special but it was enough of choice for anyone.
staff was great, service really was fawless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana