I have just returned from a fabulous week at the Creta Beach with my partner. The quality of the service and friendliness of the staff was evident straight away. We arrived around 10:30 pm not expecting any supper to find that this had been prepared for us. We were taken to our bungalow which was in the gardens, it was beautifully furnished and very spacious. Reception phoned immediately to make sure that toiletries and water in the fridge were waiting. We were pleased with the indication of service and found throughout our stay that all of the staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel that nothing was too much. The other guests were predominantly French and German and as a result, the entertainment was geared towards them, we wanted a relaxing break and being located on the beach we were able to do so. The food was plentiful and there was a varied selection, having eaten in the restaurant and the snack bar for all but one meal I can honestly say that we were not disappointed. The Maître D and his staff always tried to seat us with a sea view whenever we ate in the restaurant, the level of service, friendliness and genuine warmth we experienced at the Hotel was outstanding. The Manager, George is constantly checking that the guests are happy and that the facilities and service are to a high standard. He greeted us most days and made us feel very welcome. We will definitely return and would have no hesitation in recommending it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to CRETA BEACH HOTEL & BUNGALOWS. Our hotel complex is located in one of Crete's most attractive locations, the coastal area of Ammoudara, just 5 kilometers from the city of Heraklion. In an environment of exquisite natural beauty, our hotel's 150 renovated and refurbished rooms and stone built bungalows will become the ideal base for your adventurous days around the island, the ideal refuge for rest and relaxation after a day full of activities and fun. The family atmosphere, the traditional Cretan hospitality, the unlimited possibilities for fun, the athletic activities, the sea sports, the high standards, but at the same time friendly and personalized service from our experienced staff, will offer you a unique vacation experience. CRETA BEACH is located in an environment of unique natural beauty, surrounded by blossoming gardens and sky rocketing palm trees, in the 9 kilometer sandy beach of Ammoudara. Ammoudara is located 5 kilometers west of the city of Heraklion and 12 kilometers from the international airport "Nikos Kazantzakis," The greater area is throbbing with life, full of shops, restaurants, taverns, cafeterias and bars, offering endless possibilities for shopping and fun. There are regular bus schedules to and from the city of Heraklion and there is a bus stop right in font of CRETA BEACH. The stone built bungalows, surrounded by colorful gardens and proudly rising palm trees, architecturally designed to merge harmoniously into the natural environment, exude a sense of calm and serenity. Some of the bungalows have a view to the gardens and some others a view towards the sea. The bungalows have: bathroom, WC, refrigerator, safe and veranda. Our hotel's rooms, with either one or two spaces, are ideal for families and can accommodate up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Creta Beach Hotel & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Beach Hotel And Bungalows
- Creta Beach Hotel & Bungalows Crete/Amoudara