“Just Perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Birgit C
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A friend and I booked with Just Relax Yoga holidays for our first ever yoga retreat. The setting of the villa is stunning with a large garden at the front and back of the property and beautiful views of the beach & sea. The rooms are simply furnished but comfortable. Alice and Hara couldn't be more helpful. The homemade food was delicious Greek dishes which we enjoyed on the terrace every day. Our yoga class on the island which can only be reached by boat was also a very special experience. Willi, the masseur, should most definitely not be missed, he is amazing!

The teacher was just mind-blowingly good and we had a fabulous group of people with lots of laughter.

I will most certainly be back!
B

Travelling group: Friends
Birgitte...
“A wonderful place to adventure and relax”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was my first solo vacation and everything went smoothly thanks to Hara and Alice. They replied instantly to my inquiry, and I felt very safe and taken care of before I arrived. They was there to welcome me when I arrived 1 am in the morning. The whole experience was great from the start to the end. The yoga places was amazing. One was at the ocean with great view and sounds from the waves. The other place was in the garden with shadow and mountain view, so it was not too hot to do yoga in the evening. The food was also very good, I never went hungry. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and great new tastes. Also a very pretty island worth exploring on your day of. Over all, a very pleasant experience with wonderful people.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Lauren F
“Fabulously fun and relaxing yoga holiday”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

A friend and I went on our first ever yoga holiday in Corfu and loved it! The organisers were wonderfully friendly and welcoming. The teacher was great and fully supportive of our beginner status. The local area was beautiful, the coasts in Corfu are well worth a drive! Overall, we had a great holiday- the right balance of some yoga, sun and the opportunity to relax. I would thoroughly recommend this holiday and am going to plan a return trip soon!

Hi Lauren!!
First yoga holidays but not the last one :)
Come back when you want in Corfu :)

katiemegs
New York City, New York
“Best Holiday I've ever taken”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

From before I actually booked the holiday, I felt welcomed and taken care of. They thought of everything to make my experience wonderful and relaxing (they helped me coordinat transport to and from the airport/book excursions/etc.)
The villa itself is stunning, so clean and right on the water. The first thing I did when I checked in on Saturday was to take a nap on the hammock while listening to the ocean - talk about relaxing. We were so well fed too! They brought different dishes from local restaurants so we could get a variety and experience everything. The yoga locations and times were just right - they have a private section right on the beach as well as a covered area looking at the mountains in the back. I felt safe and calm and wonderful.

Thanks darling !!

The hammock is missing you :)

Happy to have you with us, hopefully see you soon in Corfu

S_M_A_G_7...
Siena, Italy
“A Yoga Retrat organized the way you would imagine a Yoga Retreat shoud be organized”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

If you want to relax completely, have interesting yoga sessions, make friends, eat very well and enjoy a beautiful Island, beach and sea, that is the place to book!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
12 Jul 2016
Thanks Sabrina :)
It was a real pleasure to have you with us!
Come back when you want
Ekaterina...
“A little hidden gem”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I went to Corfu as my first sole holiday having read some positive reviews about Just Relax team. I didn't know what to expect as all I knew is that the villa is close to the sea, lunch is provided and that we will have yoga classes twice per day. Nothing could've prepared me for this amazing experience.

First you arrive at this very secluded villa which is right on the beach and each room has a stunning sea or hills view from your own balcony. I was sharing a bathroom with another lady but that was never a problem. The villa has a spacious living room with beautiful balcony from where we watched the sunset each night. The most impressive features for me were the gardens (back and front) which were well maintained but also not too manicured which made them so natural and peaceful place if you want read a book, sunbed or just sleep on the beanbags under an unbrealla.
At the back of the garden they have set up a lovely decking for the yoga sessions but there is also an option to have it on the beach, which is amazing if it is not too hot.
I became friends with all the ladies and few nights we went to different taverns and the best 2 were George's tavern and Lemon tree.
You are also given complimentary bicycle that we used every day and the nearest village is less than 10 min bike ride.
You can hire a car where you can explore all the unspoiled lil beaches or go in boat trip. I would always recommend you book any trips through Hara and Alice as they are local and get you the best prices!

Right, there are so many more things that I can tell you but I don't want to spoil it for you. But I must mentioned both organisers Hara and Alice who run this place better than some 5 star hotels I've been!

Breakfast- is self service and you can ask for whatever your breakfast habits are.

Lunch - is provided by Alice and Hara and they surprised us with the most delicious veggie food that I have ever tried. Considering, I've eaten meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner all my life I was so surprised when I felt no need to have any meat for a week!

Dinner- not provided but there is also food left from lunch time and great verity so sometime we stayed and ate at the villa or opted for the taverns.

Taxi - only 1 EUR per person.

Massage - Willy gives you a complimentary 20 min massage but the real treat is when you book 50 min and he does a hot stone/Swedish massage...Devine!

On one of your days you will be taken to the yoga on a peninsula and that was again mind blowing but I'll leave out the details so you can experience for yourself:)

I don't often go back to a place I have already been but I cannot wait to go back to this place as Alice and Hara have created one lil heaven that is worth every penny and I cannot praise them enough!!!

A massive thank you for your efforts ladies Hope to see you soon

Thanks darling!
See you soon :)
All my best from Corfu
sara_hamb...
Hamburg, Germany
“Best Holiday in a long time”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I really, really loved my stay at the Villa in Acharavi and I'll surely come back! The house is nice, well equipped and clean, the hosts Alice and Hara were friendly and caring, the food delicious and the Yoga lessons with Sarah Norton just perfect. I enjoyed the group, the weather and the surroundings. The massage and the trip to the island were a sweet icing on the cake. Nothing to complain at all. Thank you very much, girls and see you again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The people, the house, the yoga, the food
Liked least: Everything was just perfect
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
21 Jun 2016
See you soon !!!!
Thanks Sara :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing