“Just Relax Yoga Holidays - Just what you need”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
attila201...
Milan, Italy
“Just Relax Yoga Holidays - Just what you need”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I found out about Just Relax Yoga Holidays browsing the web for a yoga holiday. I was looking for someplace nice, by the sea and with a relaxed, not-fanatic attitude towards yoga and holidays at the same time.
The program was interesting and I checked the website for more info, so I decided to book a week in late September. Alice and Hara, the owners, have been extremely kind and flexible, especially as I had had some health issues and they proved incredibly serious by taking note of everything that could impair my yoga practice. Very professional, thumbs up.
Once I got to Corfù I could just confirm the first impressions: great location (a lovely villa with amazing sea view, luscious garden and literally ten steps away from the beach), great hosts, great food, great atmosphere.
I think I've also been lucky to find a great teacher (the one and only Chloe Faulkner!) and a group of people that got on perfectly well.
What else can I say? It was just what I needed and I would certainly reccommend it to anyone who loves yoga and the sea!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, facilities, atmosphere
Liked least: nothing special
Your age range 35-49
Rachel D
“Relaxing, welcoming and nourishing”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I had a lovely week in Just Relax. Alice and Hara were wonderful hosts. Chloe Faulkner was our Yoga leader for the week, who was very inspiring, lovely and really made our week very special. The final practise on the peninsula was out of this world and truly unforgettable. Thanks Alice and Hara, you've created a magical place for a super relaxing experience. Having the beach right on the doorstep is something I am massively missing back in london! I hope to visit again.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Danielle...
“Heavenly”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Katy's yoga holiday at Just Relax was exactly what I had hoped. A week of pure relaxation in a beautiful, secluded location steps from the beach with a private garden with sunbeds and an outdoor dining area with beautiful views of both mountains and the sea but close enough to the local town to be able to enjoy eating out at local restaurants. There was lots of lovely yoga with Katy who is a fantastic teacher with loads of experience and who challenged us, but made sure we were safe and comfortable and included all aspects of yoga through the week creating a really lovely atmosphere among the group. Alice and Hara from Just Relax made sure we had clean and comfortable accommodation, delicious traditional and local Greek food both provided at the villa for lunches and some evenings and at local recommended restaurants. We also had a beautiful day out on recommendation to local towns and beaches and an arranged trip to a peninsular to do yoga followed by dinner at an amazingly beautiful location. I'll be back next year and would definitely recommend!

Sue M
“Beautiful space and we were so well looked after!”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lovely yoga holiday! The yoga was a little strong for me but I still enjoyed a very relaxing holiday. Alice and Hara looked after us all so well and nothing was too much trouble for them. The villa is fantastic and the garden and surrounding area were lovely. We saw beautiful sunsets and one morning a fantastic sunrise! It was an enjoyable and easy walk to the closest town along the beach where there were some nice shops. Katy, the yoga teacher, was absolutely lovely and very friendly and helpful. All in all a lovely experience!

Travelling group: Friends
ngow274
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Life-changing”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Having never travelled alone before and with very limited experience of yoga (I think I'd done about 8 beginner sessions before this trip!), I was slightly apprehensive as I set off on my trip. I had absolutely no reason to be worried. I had been in desperate need of relaxation which Yoga Retreat Holidays certainly delivered but I could never have imagined just how much of an impact the trip would have on me. I had the BEST week.

Firstly and most importantly, I have a new found love for yoga. Eliza the tutor was incredible. I learnt so much from her and always felt encouraged to open my mind and to improve and challenge myself without feeling compelled to go beyond what I felt comfortable doing. I now consider that I have found a new belief system for life.

Alice and Hara were the perfect hosts. From the moment I booked the trip, Alice went over and above to help me which made me feel so confident in my decision. When I arrived at the villa, Alice was there to welcome me with a "Welcome to paradise" and she was totally right! Alice and Hara were always on hand to help and offer advice and information. They were amazing!

The accommodation was perfect. Situated right on the beach, you couldn't have asked for a better location to escape to. The villa is a short walk down the beach from the nearest town where there are some amazing restaurants and bars. There is also a beautiful costal path.The food at the villa was incredible. Who knew vegetarian food could be SO GOOD?!

Finally, the trip attracted some truly amazing and inspirational people and I learnt so much from each one of them.

The trip came at a time of my life when I needed help finding my confidence, happiness and sense of fun. I now have a new lease of life and I can't recommend the this place highly enough!!!!

Liked best: Everything
deedee123...
edinburgh
“Just so relaxing !”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I had a lovely week in Corfu , yoga was fantastic, helped me immensely in some inversions I struggled with. Lovely villa and Alice and hara were very welcoming. Lovely Greek homemade food.
I really enjoyed the yoga on the peninsula and watching the sunset.
I would definitely return.

Liked best: The yoga
Liked least: The mosquitos
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Dorota P
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Everything by far exceeded my expectations: the premises (spacious and clean house with a lovely garden and terrasse), the location (beautiful beach just in front of the house), the yoga sessions and additional attractions and last but not least the very caring and tailor made approach of the owners! I had an amazing, fun and relaxing week.

Liked best: everything
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing