“So relaxing and great value”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
MarineLF8...
London, United Kingdom
“So relaxing and great value”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed for a week with a friend in the attic room. I had an excellent time with a well balanced schedule: lots of yoga and lots of free time, so you don't have to stress and go from one thing to the other. I loved the fact we could eat when we want in the afternoon and go out to try local foods in local tavernas in the evening. Practicing yoga outside is such an amazing experience and the evening class on the deck on the beach, with the sunset, is unforgettable. If you stay in the attic, don't expect a 5-stars stay - it's basic but totally worth the price. Well done Alice and Hara, this yoga holiday is a gem.

Travelling group: Friends
Dezmo19
“Fabulous stay!”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was the first time that I had gone on a yoga holiday, and after this experience it won't be the last. Our hostesses, Alice & Hara made our stay comfortable and enjoyable. I loved that they made us feel like the villa was our home. Food was very good and plentiful. The yoga instructor, Dina, was lovely. She challenged us daily, and I felt much stronger at the end of the week. Plus, she was a local so it was fun talking with her about living in Greece, and about Corfu. And mentioning Corfu- what a great island! The beach in front of the villa was one of the best. Loved my stay here!

gwenwynne
Beijing, China
“Beautiful villa and amazing hosts”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I was on a yoga retreat here and the hosts for this villa. Both were really hospitable, meeting all our needs. I am gluten and dairy intolerant so they made sure there were plenty of fruits, gluten free breads and almond milk for my coffee!

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a yoga retreat. The view is amazing and yoga - impeccable! Everything is pretty much walking distance so one will never go hungry :))

Cant rave enough about this. Hoping to go back next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
attila201...
Milan, Italy
“Just Relax Yoga Holidays - Just what you need”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I found out about Just Relax Yoga Holidays browsing the web for a yoga holiday. I was looking for someplace nice, by the sea and with a relaxed, not-fanatic attitude towards yoga and holidays at the same time.
The program was interesting and I checked the website for more info, so I decided to book a week in late September. Alice and Hara, the owners, have been extremely kind and flexible, especially as I had had some health issues and they proved incredibly serious by taking note of everything that could impair my yoga practice. Very professional, thumbs up.
Once I got to Corfù I could just confirm the first impressions: great location (a lovely villa with amazing sea view, luscious garden and literally ten steps away from the beach), great hosts, great food, great atmosphere.
I think I've also been lucky to find a great teacher (the one and only Chloe Faulkner!) and a group of people that got on perfectly well.
What else can I say? It was just what I needed and I would certainly reccommend it to anyone who loves yoga and the sea!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, facilities, atmosphere
Liked least: nothing special
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rachel D
“Relaxing, welcoming and nourishing”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I had a lovely week in Just Relax. Alice and Hara were wonderful hosts. Chloe Faulkner was our Yoga leader for the week, who was very inspiring, lovely and really made our week very special. The final practise on the peninsula was out of this world and truly unforgettable. Thanks Alice and Hara, you've created a magical place for a super relaxing experience. Having the beach right on the doorstep is something I am massively missing back in london! I hope to visit again.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Danielle...
“Heavenly”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Katy's yoga holiday at Just Relax was exactly what I had hoped. A week of pure relaxation in a beautiful, secluded location steps from the beach with a private garden with sunbeds and an outdoor dining area with beautiful views of both mountains and the sea but close enough to the local town to be able to enjoy eating out at local restaurants. There was lots of lovely yoga with Katy who is a fantastic teacher with loads of experience and who challenged us, but made sure we were safe and comfortable and included all aspects of yoga through the week creating a really lovely atmosphere among the group. Alice and Hara from Just Relax made sure we had clean and comfortable accommodation, delicious traditional and local Greek food both provided at the villa for lunches and some evenings and at local recommended restaurants. We also had a beautiful day out on recommendation to local towns and beaches and an arranged trip to a peninsular to do yoga followed by dinner at an amazingly beautiful location. I'll be back next year and would definitely recommend!

Sue M
“Beautiful space and we were so well looked after!”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lovely yoga holiday! The yoga was a little strong for me but I still enjoyed a very relaxing holiday. Alice and Hara looked after us all so well and nothing was too much trouble for them. The villa is fantastic and the garden and surrounding area were lovely. We saw beautiful sunsets and one morning a fantastic sunrise! It was an enjoyable and easy walk to the closest town along the beach where there were some nice shops. Katy, the yoga teacher, was absolutely lovely and very friendly and helpful. All in all a lovely experience!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing