Great location, on the sandy beach. Although, the enter into the sea is full of little stones, once you pass over it, the bottom of the sea is very smooth and the water very clear and warm.
Great for children, as the sea is maximum 1.75 m for over 100 m into the sea.
Very clean rooms, spacious.
A bit disturbing during the night (if you stay in the main building, facing the entrance into the hotel) - you hear all the buses which come and pick up or bring guests to the hotel; but peacefull otherwise.
Waiters speak German, English and some other languages, very friendly.
What I didn't quite like:
- there were only about 11 tv channels available - 6 in German, 3 in Greek, 1 in Polish. I would have liked to watch something in English, at least, if not in Italian, French or even Romanian.... So, prepare to listen to and watch a lot of German... (no offense...) :)
- the bathroom is extremely small - 2 people cannot wash their hands at the same time...
- and the worst: there are lots of mosquitoes in the evening. Not in the rooms, but outside. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME MOSQUITO REPELLENT WITH YOU, otherwise you won't be able to enjoy staying on a terrace, having a coffee or an icecream... They are everywhere and they even manage to get you through your shirt or trousers.
But, I do recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Acharavi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acharavi Beach Hotel Corfu