We came as a family (older children, 15-27) and had 2 rooms here. We were very impressed with the rooms, very clean and well furnished. Pillows were very hard though! We were staying right at the back, room 523 and 4 (I think) it was a really horrible walk up the hill everyday to get back to the room, I would not recommend getting a room there at all, it didn't get any easier as the week went on, the only silver lining is that you get a very good view of the sea and that it is quiet up there but the walk really is very horrible and we were not warned about it when we first arrived! Staff are soooo friendly, really nice. The breakfast is ok but more aimed at Europeans, you won't find egg and bacon there! We were only 1 of 2 or 3 UK families staying here, you will get a lot of Germans, Dutch, Swedish. Not a problem for us but we didn't really make any friends which would have been nice. Best restaurants are just at the bottom of the hill by the hotel, not on the main strip. I would recommend to stay here definitely. Would suit older couples or young families really as a nice quiet area, 15 min walk to beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Run Property All Hotel Rooms very specious, Great Swimming pool. Lime PoolBar & Grill with a large selection of meals. A la carte "Kumquat restaurant". Departure and arrival transfers at extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Resort Villas Hotel Acharavi
- Century Resort Corfu/Acharavi