Just got back from a fabulous 1 week holiday, staying at Century Resort, Acharavi, Corfu. We absolutely loved it! The resort is definitely 4*for Greece! The rooms were lovely and clean, very very spacious and modern, with maid service every day changing towels. They changed the beds every other day, a lot more than we are use to when staying in Greece (which we do 3 times a year).We asked for a high floor and sea view, and that was what we exactly got! A gorgeous view of the sea and Acharavi right up to Rhoda, it was stunning to wake up to every morning!
The breakfast was lovely too lots of choice with some different added things each day, it wasn’t like a cattle market, just nice calm and enjoyable! .The pool was lovely really good size and lots of sun beds available, and the pool bar was nice too (a little bit on the pricey side) but the food and portion size are lovely and big! Try the Greek baguette, you will be stuffed!!!!!!
Over all really loved this place, both me and my husband said it is the best hotel we have stayed in since we started having holidays in Greece, and we have stayed in some nice ones!!!! Definitely a four star ,and we cannot wait to visit again later in the Year as a week’s stay was not long enough for us!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Run Property All Hotel Rooms very specious, Great Swimming pool. Lime PoolBar & Grill with a large selection of meals. A la carte "Kumquat restaurant". Departure and arrival transfers at extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Resort Villas Hotel Acharavi
- Century Resort Corfu/Acharavi