The hotel is located in a beautiful, impressive park. The pool is great, has plenty of sunbeds, the pool bar is good. The apartments are big and spacious, clean and nice.
However, it is 1 KM AWAY FROM THE BEACH! There is no Wi-Fi in the rooms. The Wi-FI in the reception and pool areas did not work, so there were days in which we were unable to connect. The rooms do not have minibar, which is strange for a 4 stars hotel. The rooms do not have insects nets, so the mosquitoes tortured us. The TV in the room was an ancient and very small CRT, from a technical museum maybe. The cosmetics provided (twice in 8 days!) were Made in China,.. The way up to your room is very hard on the hot days, as you have to climb a hill.
You could find something to eat at breakfast, but the coffee was undrinkable. You could not order fried eggs or a different kind of coffee.
So, impressions are very mixed. I will definitely not return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Run Property All Hotel Rooms very specious, Great Swimming pool. Lime PoolBar & Grill with a large selection of meals. A la carte "Kumquat restaurant". Departure and arrival transfers at extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Resort Villas Hotel Acharavi
- Century Resort Corfu/Acharavi