Thomsons have excluded these apartments from next year after fifteen years: so Jon and Romeo have lost their jobs as it will be a place for Romanians from 2012. Place needs a major overhaul and certainly a good clean but it is not a flea pit as previously described: it is typically Greek where home comforts and basic items like toilet roll, washing up items, suitable crockery and a comfy bed do not exist! The Mosquitos are everywhere just ready to get you- we had no bites until the first storm since may meant all the power on the island went off for hours and our plug in repellant stopped working: party time for Mosquitos! The island is quite pretty but no different from other Greek islands in terms of food, shops, scenery, laid back attitude etc. It is not the place to come if you hate smoking as it goes on everywhere , inside and outside buildings. I have yet to see a non smoking Greek and it seems to attract all the uk smokers who like to flaunt British laws and take advantage of lighting up their killer sticks inside. nothing impressive about the apartments, service or pool bar. All I can say is if you are coming for the last week of the season- end september- then I feel sorry for you as everything at tassos has been running itself down for weeks with no food, drinks or Ice cream etc. Stay at home or go elsewhere and spend a bit more money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful location, family-focused and authentic, Tassos Apartments promise a relaxing yet interesting holiday at the north part of Corfu, in the traditional village of Acharavi. For over thirty years Tassos' family offer a warm welcome to Guests who come to the beautiful and colourful village. Just 100m away from the 8 km long beach and only 150m away from the village centre, Tassos Apartments offer a unique experience with many tavernas and bars at the corner and all these small shops that add colour and interest to Guests' holidays. The low-rise apartment blocks are traditional in style. Green, shuttered windows and doors adorn the salmon-pink, stone buildings. Luscious, green gardens planted with palm trees and flowers, provide a splash of Mediterranean sense. The rooms are simply furnished, fully equipped for self-catering needs, sunny and airy, able to accommodate parties of two (studios) to five (apartments) persons. A nice and clean pool and the personality of the persons working behind the bar magnetize the Guests, who stay around to enjoy the cool drinks and the warm food. Cheers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tassos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tassos Apartments Hotel Acharavi
- Tassos Apartments Corfu/Acharavi