We have just come back from a 11 day stay at the tassos apartments. Firstly, in acharavi there are the tassos apartments and the tassos villas. These are two completely different places, in different locations and on reading these reviews it looks like the reviews are a mixture of both apartments. Where we stayed, the tassos apartments are located on road 6, behind veggera taverna. The accommodation is basic, but then we didn't pay that much so what do you expect. We got a 2 bed apartment expecting a separate living area but what we actually got was a room downstairs with two single beds and a tv and kitchenette (so like a studio apartment) then a further bedroom upstairs. The staff were all very friendly, the swimming pool is nice and it's close to the beach. The beach is a mixture of pebbles and shingle. The best thing about the beach is once you get into the sea, it's pure sand and very shallow and warm (in June). there are tavernas near by, or you can walk 5-10 mins to the main road in acharavi. Certainly a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a peaceful location, family-focused and authentic, Tassos Apartments promise a relaxing yet interesting holiday at the north part of Corfu, in the traditional village of Acharavi. For over thirty years Tassos' family offer a warm welcome to Guests who come to the beautiful and colourful village. Just 100m away from the 8 km long beach and only 150m away from the village centre, Tassos Apartments offer a unique experience with many tavernas and bars at the corner and all these small shops that add colour and interest to Guests' holidays. The low-rise apartment blocks are traditional in style. Green, shuttered windows and doors adorn the salmon-pink, stone buildings. Luscious, green gardens planted with palm trees and flowers, provide a splash of Mediterranean sense. The rooms are simply furnished, fully equipped for self-catering needs, sunny and airy, able to accommodate parties of two (studios) to five (apartments) persons. A nice and clean pool and the personality of the persons working behind the bar magnetize the Guests, who stay around to enjoy the cool drinks and the warm food. Cheers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tassos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tassos Apartments Hotel Acharavi
- Tassos Apartments Corfu/Acharavi