A lovely place to stay in Acharavi.
The resort itself has a lovely pool area with a great bar and friendly staff. There is also wifi in this area. The pool was always spotlessly clean and the grounds well maintained.
The room or apartment we had was clean and tidy and was serviced on a regular basis.
The niggles were that the mattress we had, had seen better days with what seemed like a hole half way down it and the pillows and bedding was a bit tired.
It is a bit of a walk into town but I would say five minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by 18000 sq. m. of wonderful green garden landscape with palm trees, olive trees and colourful bougainvilleas, the attractive Sun Village Aparthotel is ideally situated in the old village in Acharavi at the north part of Corfu. Just 150m away from the centre and only 600m away from the seemingly endless sandy beach of Acharavi, having in the vicinity numerous shops, cafes, bars, traditional tavernas, supermarkets, is the perfect destination for Guests who wish to relax but also have everything needed just by the corner. The famous Waterland is within walking distance. Sun Village offers modern, excellent value for money accommodation, a delightful pool landscape with a big pool, a kids’ pool and a modern jacuzzi, a snack – bar, a tennis court, and the ultimate relaxation under the sun in the nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Apartments Hotel Acharavi
- Sun Village Corfu/Acharavi