our boat from Milazzo arrived with a 30 min delay but the taxi driver was still there waiting for us.Once we arrived, staff took over completely so that we didn't have to do a thing.We were driven in a golfcart to our beautifull suite : overlooking the deep blue see from a chalk wite terrasse; it was like a photo from a glossy magazine: perfection! We felt at home instantly
we spend a few days doing nothing but pleasant things:having lazy lunches, rent a boat and make a tour of the island: a steal at 80 euro/day , enjoying the granitas from Alfredo etc..
dinner at capofaro was excellent -we went for the tasting menue- and far better than what we had before in Sicily.
The one thing I didn't like was the (too) loud music that turned the pool area into some Buddha bar experience and the haevy bass sounds could be heard everywhere all the time We even heard the music when passing by the hotel on the sea !!(I kidd you not)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wine Resort Capofaro is the best "zen" experience in Sicily ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Capofaro Malvasia & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capofaro Malvasia Hotel Malfa
- Capofaro Malvasia And Resort
- Capofaro Malvasia & Resort Isola Di Salina, Italy - Sicily