Small but splendid spa; breakfasts superb; beautiful location and great accommodation in a "comfort" room. The only slight disappointment was the reception at the restaurant on the first evening, staff were not particularly warm or welcoming and we were not allowed to choose seating freely. The four course half board menu was limited in the selection however the small portions were very tasty, wines excellent and reasonably priced. I would recommend to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic 13th-century tower-building furnished with modern design. Our special spa area and our famous restaurant will welcome you! Enjoy the fantastic view onto the Dolomites from our terrace and simply relax in a truely memorable location! Golfers will love our 18-holes golf course St. Vigil Seis. Hiking, climbing, mountainbike in summer and skiing in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Romantik Hotel Turm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantik Hotel Fie Allo Sciliar
- Romantik Hotel Turm Italy/Fie Allo Sciliar