If you have a car and can afford to reach the village where this hotel is located, try their hay bath treatment! It is one of the nicest spa treatment I ever tried in the mountain. You can book the room for two persons (you and your friend or partner). You will bath 20mn in a mix of hot water and hay / herbal preparation a traditional wooden tub before relaxing in their Salt Grotto. You need to pay extra if you want to use the rest of the spa. The rest of the spa is small but amazing. The floor of the sauna is covered with pine branches for example so smells absolutely divine. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic 13th-century tower-building furnished with modern design. Our special spa area and our famous restaurant will welcome you! Enjoy the fantastic view onto the Dolomites from our terrace and simply relax in a truely memorable location! Golfers will love our 18-holes golf course St. Vigil Seis. Hiking, climbing, mountainbike in summer and skiing in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Romantik Hotel Turm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantik Hotel Fie Allo Sciliar
- Romantik Hotel Turm Italy/Fie Allo Sciliar