we stayed there for 2 nights at Sep. 2011 while called in the morning, at the same day we arrived. the hotel is the most expensive we have stayed in at our 2 and a half weeks journey at northern Italy- 180 Euro per night for 2 persons, Half Board.
the Hotel is indeed amazing but when you pay so much money, there are no excuses for not having 100% comfort.
1. rooms are spacious and well designed. although from my perspective, having different units for shower and toilet is a disadvantage.
2. very nice spa and 2 nice pools.
3. free wifi at the lobby.
4. very good breakfast with high quality products.
1. no A/C at the room. we had to open the window at the night but then suffered from noise as our room was near the main road which was quite noisy. from my point of view this is unacceptable when you pay 180 Euro per night.
2. TV in the room is very small and not updated.
3. staff was indifferent and didn't give any warm and hospitality feeling.
4. The Jacuzzi was conspicuously absent from the spa.
overall this is a very beautiful hotel but when paying so much money you expect everything to be perfect. therefore, based on our experience, it's over priced.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Heubad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Heubad Italy/Fie Allo Sciliar