The International Kitchen partners with the Hotel Borgo di Cortefreda to provide an excellent cooking class: Cook in the Heart of Chianti.
This is an excellent blend of cooking classes and daily excursions to other towns and wineries in the area. The schedule for the week is very well planned to make a perfectly balanced day of cooking and touring. Chef Luca is an excellent chef and teacher.
The hotel is beautiful, quiet, excellent views of the Tuscan Valley and the staff makes every effort to accommodate all requests from guests.
This was my first trip to Italy and I got the best of both worlds - cooking classes and sightseeing!
I would take this class again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany