My friend and I found our experience at Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais extremely rewarding, It went beyond our expectations. Right on the edge of town, it felt like the perfect escape after the hustle and bustle of Florence. We enjoyed a three night package that included a scrumptious welcome dinner, cooking class that went for 4 hours, loved every minute. Then the chef turned our prepared food into a masterpiece which was served to us in their elegant restaurant. We also got to explore Siena, San Gimignano, Greve and other quaint villages close by. Our room was large and had windows that opened onto a typical tuscan landscape of olives trees and vineyards with a church tower in the distance, Simply magic.Our most favorite place in Italy by far thanks to amazing staff, food and wine. We wished we could have stayed longer. Next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers and ACCOR so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy - Tuscany