“Very good service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Solna
Karlstad, Sweden
“Very good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

The front desk clerks are very helpful, patient and considerate! I left my mobilephone charger in the room when I checked out. I called them and reported the problem. They offered to send the charger to me (I live in Sweden). I'm really satisfied with their service!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear IceKarlstad,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at Tripadvisor. I'm glad that you find our service good and that we were able to help you with your mobile charger. I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as a guest again soon in the future. Make your reservation on our websight or call us and we will assist you personally.

Best Regards
Camilla Sandström

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 3nights,and we like this hotel a lot. Room was very nice and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful during the whole stay! Hotel is located just next to the train station' Ulriksdal'. Very short distance to Stockholm central. Breakfast - good and delicious!

The hot spa was nice,but it was not hot enough. Not able to add more thsn 31.5C...rather cold spa!

Negative points: wifi is very slow... broke down sometimes during our stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Javender,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at Tripadvisor. I'm glad that your stay was at your satisfaction. Although I am sorry for the WiFi witch we had a problem with during your stay. I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as a guest again soon in the future. Make your reservation on our websight or call us and we will assist you personally.

Best Regards
N.Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in May.The hotel represents incredible value for money considering that I paid £120 for 3 nights B&B.Because I was alone the size of the room did not bother me and the breakfast more than compensated. The hotel is clean and bright and the staff are really friendly. In terms of the location , the Ibis is 20 mins from Stockholm and the Ulriksdal train stop is a 10 minute walk away. Initially I thought that a city centre hotel would have been better because of easy access to more facilities, but on balance the Ibis provides unbeatable value.I had a fantastic trip to beautiful Stockholm and hope to return soon.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Dear Brendy63,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to recencerat our hotel on Tripadvicer. Your feedback is very important to us in our work to improve ourselves to give you the best experience.
I really hope you will choose us as you mention, and in that case you are welcome to contact us diretk påhoetllet of your booking.

With Best Regards / Best regards

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Good location if you need to get to the airport but not if you need to get into downtown. There's a commuter train stop close by which helps mitigate that inconvenience. No temperature control for the room which is a big minus in my book and printer didn't work in the business centre so I had to e-mail to the front desk and then they'd print it. Despite all that the front desk was as helpful as they could be.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Royce_McCutcheon,
It was unfortunate that the printer was out of order but I am glad that it worked out with the help from the Front Desk staff.
I really hope you will choose us as again for your next visit to Stockholm/Solna, and in that case you are welcome to contact us direct at the hotel for your booking.

Best Regards / Best regards

Camilla Sandström
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solna
Vasastan
Scandic Jarva Krog
#7 of 10 in Solna
The Winery Hotel
#2 of 10 in Solna

Been to Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva? Share your experiences!