“Excellent deal”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Solna
Reviewed 11 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and were very happy with our stay. The room was clean and spacious. We had our 15 mo son with us and the staff had installed a crib in the room for him to sleep in. Free parking is available in a locked underground garage across the street from the hotel, so no problems with the car. The breakfast was also nice with both hot and cold selections including tasty pancakes.

The train station is a short walk, so getting in to the center of Stockholm is quick and easy.

We would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear HEK293,
Thanks for your feedback to us at All Seasons Stockholm Jarva, all feedback is valuable in our efforts to make your stay unique. I am delighted that you had a great stay, I hope to soon see you here with us again. Do not hesitate to make your reservation directly with the hotel or through our website ibisstyles.com.
Sincerely

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights and despite that it is a bit further away from the center we were happy to choose exactly this place. It´s a few minute walk from a train station, the staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was great, the Internet worked just great - everything was just perfect.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Maris36,
Thanks for your feedback to us at ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, all feedback is valuable in our efforts to make your stay unique. I am delighted that you had a great stay, I hope to soon see you here with us again. Do not hesitate to make your reservation directly with the hotel or through our website ibisstyles.com.
Sincerely

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The front desk clerks are very helpful, patient and considerate! I left my mobilephone charger in the room when I checked out. I called them and reported the problem. They offered to send the charger to me (I live in Sweden). I'm really satisfied with their service!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear IceKarlstad,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at Tripadvisor. I'm glad that you find our service good and that we were able to help you with your mobile charger. I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as a guest again soon in the future. Make your reservation on our websight or call us and we will assist you personally.

Best Regards

Reviewed 26 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 3nights,and we like this hotel a lot. Room was very nice and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful during the whole stay! Hotel is located just next to the train station' Ulriksdal'. Very short distance to Stockholm central. Breakfast - good and delicious!

The hot spa was nice,but it was not hot enough. Not able to add more thsn 31.5C...rather cold spa!

Negative points: wifi is very slow... broke down sometimes during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Javender,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at Tripadvisor. I'm glad that your stay was at your satisfaction. Although I am sorry for the WiFi witch we had a problem with during your stay. I hope we will have the pleasure to have you as a guest again soon in the future. Make your reservation on our websight or call us and we will assist you personally.

Best Regards

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in May.The hotel represents incredible value for money considering that I paid £120 for 3 nights B&B.Because I was alone the size of the room did not bother me and the breakfast more than compensated. The hotel is clean and bright and the staff are really friendly. In terms of the location , the Ibis is 20 mins from Stockholm and the Ulriksdal train stop is a 10 minute walk away. Initially I thought that a city centre hotel would have been better because of easy access to more facilities, but on balance the Ibis provides unbeatable value.I had a fantastic trip to beautiful Stockholm and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Anders K, General Manager at Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Brendy63,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to recencerat our hotel on Tripadvicer. Your feedback is very important to us in our work to improve ourselves to give you the best experience.
I really hope you will choose us as you mention, and in that case you are welcome to contact us diretk påhoetllet of your booking.

With Best Regards / Best regards

Camilla Sandström

Also consider these accommodations in or near Solna
Scandic Jarva Krog
Vasastan
Ibis Styles Stockholm Odenplan
2Home Hotel Solna
#5 of 11 in Solna

Been to Ibis Styles Stockholm Jarva? Share your experiences!