If I was here to vacation or sight see I would definitely stay closer to the city.
4 business associates and I arrived into the hotel on a Sunday afternoon, after checking in we decided to meet up and eat. The restaurant was already closed. No other restaurants were open close by and being too tired to go into town our options were limited to Cold sandwiches and beverages available in the lobby area.
The morning breakfast buffet is adequate.
The rooms are not very spacious but for a single person with little baggage it was fine.
As it is close to a major highway if you want a quiet room request one away from the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel located on Highway E4, 5 km north of city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Jarva Krog reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Jarva Krog Hotel Solna
- Scandic Jarva Krog Stockholm County/Solna