Good place to stay if you need just somewhere to stay on you way through Stockholm. Check in and Check out worked very well. The room was nice and the staff friendly. Enjoyed also the Sauna and the Jazczzi in the SPA, even if the Jacuzzi temperature was too low.
Had dinner at the hotel restaurant in the evening. The menu was lame, I had tortellioni which looked like something they had taken out of a Findus box and heated in the microwave. Noticed that they have changed the menu since we visitited, so maybe it is better now. Not that many selections for vegetarians.
The breakfast was very nice with a lot of fruit and organic products. It is a quite and nice atmosphere at the brakfast, even though it was a lot of people there (mainly Japanese and Finnish tourists, maybe not the loudest people).
Would like to come back again. Maybe I skip then dinner then and just get something from Statoil next to the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel located on Highway E4, 5 km north of city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Scandic Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Jarva Krog reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Jarva Krog Hotel Solna
- Scandic Jarva Krog Stockholm County/Solna