“Brilliant! Best indian in town, no doubt!”
Review of Nirvana

Nirvana
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Nirvana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 161 Restaurants in Solna
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant! Best indian in town, no doubt!”
Reviewed 21 July 2008

I've been comming to this restaurant, on and off, for 15 years now, and I always leave as satisfied as ever! The food is delicious, they have a very friendly staff and a warm atmosphere. Throughout the years I have been travelling all over the world, and tasted food from all corners of it, and I must say that this quite little indian restaurant probably serves the best indian food I have ever tasted. You will be very pleasantly surprised once you've tasted the food. I certaianly was. And still today I thank my friend for taking me to this hidden away gem in the small town of Solna, a 10 minute drive from the heart of Stockholm. Everytime I get on the the plane to stockholm my mouth starts watering just by the thought of it, and believe it or not, Nirvana is always my first stop, even before checking in to the hotel! This restaurant is defenitly worth a try!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ahh! But what an fantastic indian restaurant. Low quality decorations, but high quality food. Low price”
Reviewed 7 May 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good place for a curry before/after going to watch AIK,stockholms best football club!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2008