Stopped overnight on business so needed to be near the airport. Nice little restaurant and bar, decent room, helpful friendly staff. Courtesy bus available to and from airport as well. No complaints here. Only minor niggle was breakfast was no more near up to standard of the other meals, but was still perfectly fine. Location great for my purposes. Room was nice although shower was bit weak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 1km from the arrivals/departures terminal Airport Valerio Catullo, very convenient to the beautiful historic city of Verona, Lake Garda and its famous theme parks, the new design hotel with spa is ideal for those who want to combine a stay high a quality service that pampers clients. The modern hotel has 148 spacious rooms, junior suites and family suites, completely hypoallergenic, and is equipped with every comfort: • free wi-fi and Internet point • large convention center • buffet breakfast from 6 am • restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients (seafood) • bar with outdoor terrace • a nice spa with indoor pool and sauna • fitness room and roof garden solarium. • ample free parking, • garage (€9.00 per day) • Free shuttle service to and from the Valerio Catullo airport • Airporthotel Verona is fully wheelchair accessible, all services are easily accessible by disabled guests and features 8 rooms dedicated.This environmentally friendly hotel uses green technologies and solutions for energy saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers and LoveHolidays so you can book your Airporthotel Verona Congress & Relax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airporthotel Verona Villafranca Di
- Airporthotel Verona Congress & Relax Province Of Verona, Italy