“Outstanding Night new renovation New owners”
Review of Park Hotel

Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Falfield B&B and Inns
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Night new renovation New owners”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

After hearing about the new renovation of the park hotel, I was eager to attend the open day and night for the hotel. I have to say it has been renovated to the highest of standards and is a really big shock to how much it has changed. I loved that it is family run and family friendly with dog area for my dog !! They have a normal locals and resident bar but at the other end have a party atmosphere with cocktails and music. have a mint day and night and will be returning even more when the steak house is open.

Room Tip: Garden rooms are nice but the bridal suit is available.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mr_B614
Amy P, Front Office Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
We at the Park Hotel would like to thank you for visit and we are very pleased you liked the renovations and new image of the Park Hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Castledermot, Ireland
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on business and chose the hotel due to its location. Nice and small hotel close to the motorway and lady owner was very friendly on arrival. Got nice room with view to the garden, great tea and coffee making facilities and en suite. Decor is a bit dated but clean and homely. Had dinner in the bar in the evening which was good value for money and breakfast was a choice of cereal and fruit buffet as well as cooked breakfast.Would definitely come back when in the area again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank MariekeJG
Nottingham
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I stayed here for one night on business. I needed somewhere north of Bristol and just off the M5 with parking and good value. The little road down to the hotel off the A38 looks like it can't be it but it is and is ok so just follow and trust the sign. I was quickly greeted and shown to my room (Room 3) which had all the facilities of a chain hotel with TV, tea/coffee/biscuits/small bottle of water/en-suite etc. Although a little tired it is not modern or "plasticy" like the chains but is very clean and comfortable with a personal service. I could see the M5 very close by from my window but only ever heard a very faint hum from the traffic and it was no way near as noisy as my Bristol centre hotel where I stopped the next day. Breakfast was included in the price and was a selection of serve yourself cereals, juices, fruit and yoghurt followed by an English and toast taken to order with tea/coffee and I sat with a pleasant view over the front gardens. All the staff were very pleasant and a credit to the hotel. Happy to recommend within the above parameters and I will be staying again if I need to be in the area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We held our Golden Wedding Anniversary at The Park. Everything was perfect. Lynda was first class from booking right through to party. The function room looked amazing and the food was excellent. We had booked all the bedrooms for that night and they were to a very high standard
All 50 guests had a a wonderful time. Roll on next celebration at The Park Hotel Thank you to all who made it such a wonderful evening

Room Tip: All the rooms I looked in were clean well furnished with excellent bathrooms. I had a bath in mine...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I stayed here for one night on business, I was greeted and shown to my room, it had all the requirements im usual too from a chain hotel with more, clean and comfortable with a more personal service. Breakfast was perfect and will be staying again on my next trip. I thank all the staff for making my stay a good one.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Bristol
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We held our daughter's Wedding at the Park last weekend and found everything to be perfect. The service we received from Lynda and her team was outstanding. Lynda is very experienced and was able to advise us from the day we first looked around the venue right through to the day itself, we felt we were in 'safe hands'. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she even turned her hand to floristry when we were a button hole short! We would not change a single thing. The gardens are beautiful, a photographer's delight. The food was excellent, quickly and efficiently served and the staff were very capable. We stayed overnight along with the Groom's family and our close relations and we all found our rooms to be very comfortable, and we enjoyed a lovely breakfast in the morning with the new Mr & Mrs T. All in all a truly wonderful experience, I cannot praise the hotel enough.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Julie620
Manchester
Reviewed 26 May 2011

I held my wedding here in May 2010, from the first visit to the big day the service from Lynda and her staff was fabulous. The gardens are stunning and great on a sunny day (which thankfully we had) the rooms are all a good size and the room we stayed in (the oxford) was excellent and very comfortable.
The food at the park is exemplory and everyone commented that the food was to a high standard - this does not normally happen at a wedding of 70+. The service was also brilliant and the staff got the food out swiftly so that everyone was eating at the same time rather than the top table being finished before the 8th table got their food.
Everyone commented on what a beautiful venue it was and we will definatly return to eat in the restuarant.
Thank you so much for making our day so special and abover all stress free.
Mr and Mrs Cleugh

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falfield
Best Western Bristol North The Gables Hotel
#1 of 5 in Almondsbury
Days Inn Michaelwood M5
Days Inn Michaelwood M5
#1 of 1 in Lower Wick

Been to Park Hotel? Share your experiences!