“Fab!”
Review of The Park

The Park
Ranked #1 of 3 Falfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fab place! Stunning decor, lovely rooms & surroundings. The staff cannot do enough, they made us feel very welcome. Food was really good & breakfast was just right! We shall definitely return when we visit the area again. In fact we may visit sooner rather than later! We would highly recommend The Park Hotel......you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Amy P, Front Office Manager at The Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

We would like to say a big thank you for staying at the Park Hotel and we are glad your stay was enjoyable and all you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again on your return.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at The Park Hotel, definitely has the WOW factor. The staff are very welcoming and accommodating; they are happy to cater for my every need.

The rooms are equipped with free wifi and there was a computer room that can be used for free also. The beds were very comfortable, had the best nights sleep in a while! The rooms are decorated beautifully and the shower is awesome!!

Thought the dog kennels were a great idea, it was lovely to know my Labrador was safe and sound not far from me! The beautiful location meant I could take the dog for a long country walk in the morning too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you from all the staff at the Park Hotel, we are glad you had a very enjoyable stay and you were impressed with the new refurbishments. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just got back from the Uk after a a short holiday, I had to write this review on this lovely hotel. The Park hotel has charm, character, history and yet clean, tidy and all your home comforts and much more. I found the staff most accomadating and went out of there way to make sure we were comfortable from our long trip from NZ . It's obvious this place shouts class and sofistcastion. The room was amazing with a kingsize bed, hot and cold drinks and a on suit all newly renovated - heaven. The grounds were well kept and very much a tradisanal English garden, we had a meal there and the food was to die for. I can not say enough about this incredible place you must stay here if you get the chance, we thought it was great value for money and would recamend any person to stay here. Well done people thanks for making our trip perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the gardens and listen to the birds sing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ginger C

All at the Park Hotel wish to say thank you for your review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit. We wish you a safe journey home.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

After hearing about the new renovation of the park hotel, I was eager to attend the open day and night for the hotel. I have to say it has been renovated to the highest of standards and is a really big shock to how much it has changed. I loved that it is family run and family friendly with dog area for my dog !! They have a normal locals and resident bar but at the other end have a party atmosphere with cocktails and music. have a mint day and night and will be returning even more when the steak house is open.

Room Tip: Garden rooms are nice but the bridal suit is available.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mr_B614

We at the Park Hotel would like to thank you for visit and we are very pleased you liked the renovations and new image of the Park Hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on business and chose the hotel due to its location. Nice and small hotel close to the motorway and lady owner was very friendly on arrival. Got nice room with view to the garden, great tea and coffee making facilities and en suite. Decor is a bit dated but clean and homely. Had dinner in the bar in the evening which was good value for money and breakfast was a choice of cereal and fruit buffet as well as cooked breakfast.Would definitely come back when in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank MariekeJG
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I stayed here for one night on business. I needed somewhere north of Bristol and just off the M5 with parking and good value. The little road down to the hotel off the A38 looks like it can't be it but it is and is ok so just follow and trust the sign. I was quickly greeted and shown to my room (Room 3) which had all the facilities of a chain hotel with TV, tea/coffee/biscuits/small bottle of water/en-suite etc. Although a little tired it is not modern or "plasticy" like the chains but is very clean and comfortable with a personal service. I could see the M5 very close by from my window but only ever heard a very faint hum from the traffic and it was no way near as noisy as my Bristol centre hotel where I stopped the next day. Breakfast was included in the price and was a selection of serve yourself cereals, juices, fruit and yoghurt followed by an English and toast taken to order with tea/coffee and I sat with a pleasant view over the front gardens. All the staff were very pleasant and a credit to the hotel. Happy to recommend within the above parameters and I will be staying again if I need to be in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

We held our Golden Wedding Anniversary at The Park. Everything was perfect. Lynda was first class from booking right through to party. The function room looked amazing and the food was excellent. We had booked all the bedrooms for that night and they were to a very high standard
All 50 guests had a a wonderful time. Roll on next celebration at The Park Hotel Thank you to all who made it such a wonderful evening

Room Tip: All the rooms I looked in were clean well furnished with excellent bathrooms. I had a bath in mine...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falfield
2 mi away
Best Western Bristol North The Gables Hotel
De Vere Tortworth Court
De Vere Tortworth Court
#1 of 1 in Tortworth
Eastwood Park
Eastwood Park
#3 of 3 in Falfield

Been to The Park? Share your experiences!