Musti's Royal Hotel Plaza(Armutalan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$47
Club Sunsmile(Armutalan)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
  • Restaurant
Grand Villa Sol Apartments(Armutalan)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$38
US$34
US$30
US$47
US$42
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$47/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
US$134
Epic Hotel(Armutalan)
1,011 results
All reviewsanimation teamair conel divinoturkeya la carte restaurantnext yearwater slidesbar stafftrotters barevery nightenglish girla free shuttle busturkish bathice creamgreat holidayfood was lovelysalad
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very disappointed with this hotel on reception the man was rude and this was just the start I complained 3 times as my daughters fell down the pathetic drains then on day 2 I fell down I hurt my ankle badly and when I went to the manager he took me to the nurse who put some iodine on it and that was it four hours later I was in agony and my foot was turning black and swollen I went back to the nurse who said I had to go to the hospital and I would need to pay the excess on my insurance I said no I didn’t have the money being on my own with my 3 daughters I just couldn’t afford this for something that wasnt my fault the doctor came and the manager spoke with him and he said they would pay the excess for me as long as I signed something to say I wouldn’t take things further I was shocked and disgusted and said I wasn’t signing anything trying to bribe me so wrong the hotel paid it anyway and on return with torn ligaments on the Thursday no one spoke to me or asked me if I was ok it took till the Saturday for one of the animation team to ask me how my ankle was I was limping around with a bandage and they were all looking at me with no remorse I felt very unwelcome the entertainment needs to improve I was asked if I wanted to play spit Ice in a cup really sorry but I give my children into trouble for spitting I’m sure they could put there heads together and think of better entertainment than that the food wasn’t great and the drinks were defo not right I am shocked and disgusted at the way I was treated at this hotel as I paid a lot of money for me and my 3 kids and I will be taking things further there drains at the pool are death traps I seen so many people hurt themselves they kept saying they would fix it but were just setting them back on top for someone to fall through again major health and safety issues and all of them need some lessons in customer care will Defo not be returning to this poor excuse of a hotel

1  Thank myjchelle812
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is horrendous not a lot of choice of drinks very poor customer service skills. Towels Stolen from sunbeds.

Rooms are very clean but on the small size ideal place to chill.
Unfortunately I will not be returning

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lewis C
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Cosmopolitan Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lewis C,

Firstly, thank you very much for the feedback provided and the time you have taken to share your experiences with us.

It is a pleasure to read that you had overall a good holiday with us and that you liked our rooms.
Please accept our sincere apologies if not everything during your stay was to your fullest satisfaction.We appreciate your helpful remarks because only with the feedback of our guests we can make improvements to offer our guests an even better experience.

Nevertheless it will be big pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just returned from a one week holiday with my mum, as a whole we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Most things were great ; there was aircon in the bedroom, lots of activities and entertainment in the evening, staff were so lovely in particular Toni the barman and sam, ali & pinar always tried to get us involved.
The WiFi was okay for us, it worked well in our room luckily and worked by the pool too.
The only down side was the food, the pool
Snacks were the best. There was a lot of variety but if you are fussy like me you will struggle as a lot of it isn’t basic British food expect there were always chips and pasta.
The entertainment team really made our holiday, the evenings were packed with disco, bingo, karaoke , quizzes and people coming in to entertain and this usually went on till about 11ish.
The only downside to the all inclusive is people drinking more alcohol then they usually would which sometimes caused problems but you will find this at any all inclusive. From our experience the drinks weren’t watered down infact you’d get about 40% vodka and 60% coke in a vodka coke and the wine glasses were actually quite big.
The cleaners were also so lovely, especially ours, and every day we got a different shape with our towels which was nice.

All In all we would love to return to this hotel in future.

1  Thank BOULTON M

Dear BOULTON M,

Thank you for taking the time to post such positive comments. We are always happy to hear that our guests had an enjoyable time with us. We look forward to welcoming back to Turkey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for two weeks and it is most definitely not a family resort it is for people who just want to get drunk an be loud we had constant shouting at night time from people who was drunk an slamming of the door right through the night.

The hotel itself was clean an tidy by the end of the day the pool area was full with bees flying around which could be helped if people picked up the rubbish from ice lollies. We would also get the smell of sewage around the pool an the tiles are just terrible the amount of people we seen fall through them is shocking this needs sorting out.

The food was terrible we had to eat out for most of the two weeks we stayed at this resort one of us in the group will try anything food wise even they struggled to find something to eat, the plates was dirty an as someone else mentioned they just turn over the tables cloth which are stained also trying to take your plate or glass when you haven’t even finished with it. The catering staff are constantly working an for the whole time we stayed I seen the same staff working every single day from before 7am till after the bar had closed at night tidying up.

The entertainment staff did not speak to our children in the group once it was all based on adult entertainment which is a shame seeing as the children needs occuping more than adults. While the adults are being entertained who is looking after their children who would be running up an down the slides while they was turned off.

This is not a hotel I would return too most of the staff was lovely in particular the photographer was really lovely he didn’t pester you for photos he would just take them then it was down to you if you wanted to buy them I had mine from around the pool an had a photo shoot I would definitely recommend having this done while staying they turned out brilliant.

1  Thank lmayer85

Dear lmayer85,

We would like to thank you very much for your nice comments but also for your useful remarks.

We are happy that you liked our friendly and attentive staff. Your feedback about the food and entertainment staff are helpful. It is through your constructive comments that we are able to improve the service we offer guests in our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies if we were not able to met all your expectations. Please note that we have already informed to the kitchen team.

Thank you once again for prefering our lovely hotel. Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for ten nights at this hotel. Staff were brilliant couldnt do enough for you. Cleaners worked very hard in keeping the hotel and rooms clean. Pools were clean very easy to get a sun lounger in the quiet pool even at ten oclock. Bar staff kept the drink flowing.

Now to the biggest bug bear quite simply put what was served up as food was poor quality for all invlusive hotel. Same type of food every day without any change. Have read people say there was plenty of chips thats true chips with everything, breakfast lunch and tea! Didnt think there was much choice of meat dishes, there was plenty of pasta dishes if you like pasta. Fried fish didnt taste like fish or look like it!

Too many guests that we spoke to said they did what we did eat out every night. Our last night we ate at Trotters Bar and the amount of people with Cosmopolitan wrist bands walking past was a stream of people. People also ordered in deliveries. This surely has to be noticed by management.

This hotel is good could be a lot better if they could improve the food.

1  Thank darkbluedestroyer

Dear darkbluedestroyer,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are pleased to read that you had overall a good time with us and that you liked our helpful and hard working staff.
But we are also deeply sorry to read that not everything during your stay was not to your fullest satisfaction. But rest assure we are always looking for ways to improve guest experiences; therefore we fully understand your feedback and we will try our best for make improvements regarding the food, because you as a guest are very important to us!

We hope that the good experiences still dominating your stay with us and we have the pleasure to welcoming you again to our property.

Kindest regards,