“Great food great bunch of folk!”
Review of The Little Chef

The Little Chef
Ranked #9 of 19 Restaurants in Armutalan
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Renfrew, United Kingdom
“Great food great bunch of folk!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We arrived in Marmaris very late so decided to out the closest restaurant for a kebab, from the moment we arrived everyone there made us so welcome, the food is also great, would strongly recommend this place to anyone visiting Marmaris!

Dartford
“Lovely Food, Lovely friendly staff”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

You were never pressurised to eat there, but you were always spoken to when you passed by, nothing was too much trouble

Visited May 2014
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Amazing food great staff”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

All I can say is you will never be disappointed with eating here also if you are just waiting a drink nothing is to much for then,it's like visiting family. If I could score higher than a five I would best place and would never hesitate to go back xx

“stunning service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

gorgeous food, with stunning service. been for 6 years on the trot!!!! have always got time to sit down with my family *****5star

Visited June 2014
Harlow, United Kingdom
“Give it a miss”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Close to Cettia Apart. Our first night here, the guy seemed friendly and said about the offers. Also said, if we didn't like it, we wouldn't have to pay. A different man took our order. We asked for garlic bread for starters to share. After a while I saw a boy come running in with a bag of bread, we were then served half burnt bread with a smidge of garlic on top!

The mains took ages to come along, my daughter was kept amused by the scruffy old black dog hanging around, which the guy who talked us in, kicked him out the way, nice!

So our order, daughter got a tiny pizza, partner ordered chicken shish kebab, but got 2 skewers with the smallest pieces of chicken and veg, handful of chips and rice. My son who asked for chicken pizza got an olive pizza and I asked for vegetables fajitas, I also got an olive pizza. So explained to man and he wanted us to eat them and implied it was what we asked for. My partner was too hungry to wait so ate his, but my son and I asked for what we originally ordered. After 25 mins, my son gets a tiny cheese and tomato pizza, not the adult chicken pizza. My fajitas arrive, 5 mins after, so did the veg, well onions and a few bits of pepper.

It was all pretty bland, kids didn't even want the free ice cream. Was given bill and explained to first chap, but said we had to pay and became quite rude. Got some money knocked off bill in the end, but wish we hadn't bothered going there! Awful.

3 Thank emwoo