“Hotel is more suitable for young persons”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Park Hotel

Blue Park Hotel
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Armutalan
“Hotel is more suitable for young persons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

Hotel was a pleasure to stay at. All the staff are male and young so you have good banter. A fun place to stay. Hotel is in a quiet location. No noise. There is a bus service right outside the hotel. Taxi services are easy to contact.
Food at the hotel was lovely. A lot of variety. Would def go back again :)

7 Thank Micah123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

My friend and I went for a much needed break. After reading the reviews I must say we where a little concerned with our choice of hotel however I have to say it was a fab holiday the staff are fantastic! They work so hard and are really friendly. The food wasn't the best I have to say but the chief was great he cooked lovely pancakes and omelette of a morning.
Te rooms were clean and not too small. All in all a great hotel I would come again and I am thinking o going back September.
I would recommend a visit to the on site spa we had such a giggle and felt so relaxed afterwards.
If yr after a cheep and cheerful holiday I would say book this no frills hotel you won't be disappointed

4 Thank Ooush
Bristol, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

My friend an i have just got back from this hotel this week 17th july 2012, it was by far the worst holiday ive ever had to encounter, me an my friend went together both female, when we arrived the bloke at the desk was moody an unhelpful, we were put in box room which shower an toilet flooded, we asked someone to help us use the tv but no one did! we gave up asking, our room was cleaned twice in two weeks, clean towels were no where to b found had to get angry about this!! we thought the staff were ok to start with but soon realized they were all a bunch of perverts, every night we worried that they would get into our room, always trying to touch you and be in your personal space, AND then if you weren't nice the staff would choose to ignore you if you asked for a drink and serve someone else etc. The food was awful, chicken, salad rice or chips that was the same everyday, chicken was grey! this fat man salam was a dirty perve! Sleeping his way through the hotel, always pestering us along with his partners in crime - they were not just being friendly and helpful they wanted to get in our pants! I booked the horse riding through the hotel and went alone with others from the hotel as my friend was ill back in the room... bad idea as one of the men kept my horse back while the others trotted on ahead out of sight, he tried to touch me up and I felt helpless as I am not an expert jockey who could gallop out of the situation!! Yes the others were a family group and a bf and gf on holiday so I felt the target and feared what may happen. We hardly slept the whole time while we were there, because we were so worried!

SO.... If your up for a bit of turkey "totty" go ahead and book this hotel, but if you are like us, wanting a bit of sun with a clean hotel (and thats it!) AND you are female, stay away!!

All the reviews on Trip Advisor hit home, I wish I had read them before booking this hotel. Whats more it was recommended at the last min through Ice Lolly, on the phone and felt under pressure to accept, we were never going to stay here in the first place!! I wish we stuck to our guns!

Room Tip: dont book here if your female (ie less than 4)
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank sunshinelizzie13

Travellers are raving about these Armutalan hotels

Malmo, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

The Hotel was since took over since our last visit, but this was for the better. Very freindly staff and good reception whenever you entered the Hotel. Good sun loubgers available and pool was great. Excellent value for money. Will definately use again.

Room Tip: Excellent value
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank kudret k
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

my friend and i were at this hotel in may this year, we have now booked again for october and another 3 friends are coming with us.
the rooms are basic but very clean.
food is good, i have stayed at a 4 star in turkey and it wasnt as nice as this, there is something for everyone.
the pool is very clean and looked after.
the staff are all pleasant and helpful.
the turkish bath downstairs is well worth a visit, there are cheaper but i doubt they would be as good.
lastly ulas, the guy who has the shop in the hotel reception is a darling, if he hasnt got it in his shop he will get it for you! visit this hotel, you wont be sorry

Room Tip: if you are not happy with a room ask to be moved they wont mind
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
7 Thank poe17
Preston, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We have just come back from Blue Park. We were a group of 5 ladies and had a great time. The food was ok always something to eat and the chef was lovely. Freshly made omeletes and pancakes in the morning. The staff were excellent, very friendly and attentive.
On the downside.....We arrived at 3am and 1 of our rooms was not ready!!" 3 of the girls were put in a temp room until the next night. We were all on the 5th floor ok for us but restricted head height. We did not have our towels changed all week. Pool was clean and the hotel itself was clean. We couldnt ask for anymore after the price we had paid. All in all a ver enjoyable stay. I would stay there again but not for children as nothing to do. We would reccommend the boat trip booked with Ozzy. Local bars and restaurants 5 minute walk.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank NickyMallon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

Bit of a disaster on the first night as they only had one room and we needed two! Rooms were very clean, bathroom was small towels got changed everyday! Food isn't top standard but it's edible! Always plenty of restaurants around the area! Staff are absolutely amazing! You can't fault them, always smiling! if you're going make sure you ask for Emre he will make your holiday 10000000 times better! All in all, amazing holiday.. I would most definitely go back! I would recommend this hotel!

7 Thank Jaaaaaad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Armutalan
The Park Marmaris Hotel
Club Alpina Apartments Hotel
Club Sunsmile
Club Sunsmile
#2 of 28 in Armutalan

Been to Blue Park Hotel? Share your experiences!