“A really good time”

Musti's Family Apart
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Armutalan
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first time in Turkey. Had a fab time there the staff where really nice. On the first day the we had a meeting with The manager. He told us how to get to places. Arrange trips out. Which was good. The rooms where basic but clean. The food was lovely especially the chicken. Turkish night and bbq is every Saturday night. Interment and food on that night was lovely. I really don't know how people have a bad time at it. I really cant find any thing bad about it. A holiday is what u make it. Roll on next year when all the family goes. See u next year guys from all of us in northern Ireland

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Arrived at hotel got the feeling they they didn't expect us foyer was cluttered ,dirty puddles of something on floor bin bag of leaking mess on first landing water leaking through ceiling.our rooms up on 4th where studio apartments are ,we had paid for one studio and 1one bedroom apartment .inside there is only one description for these rooms dirty'filthy,broken missing most items on the poster on the apartment door no oven,no kettle,missing plates cups,cutlery items it tells us we are liable for to the value of £115.00 of missing items after room checks are done,curtains don't meet which were held up by staples so no privacy from apartments just over the way , bathroom hadn't been cleaned toothpaste rings on shelf,don't get me started on kitchen sink no way anything that I would eat or drink.that had touched it.did explain we were in wrong room not what we has paid for and that there wasn't even a kettle to make a drink were told he would try and sort out next day waited till 10.30 but nothing happened he was sitting at bar with customers when we left and couldn't understand why we were going.having been many times I wasn't expecting much for the money but a clean room isn't to much to ask.such a shame 2years ago it was basic but clean!!!

1  Thank bigwill57
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

If I could give this hotel 0 stars I would!! It was absolutely disgusting!! The Reception is dark and dingy, the floors were filthy and then we,we're shown our room!! Oh my gosh I would not have let a dog stay there let alone my family... The window lock was broken so you couldn't close it, a curtain was drapped over the patio doors however it was covered in ants and bugs!! Then there was wee on the toilet seat!!!! Apparently we weren't the only family for this to happen with either.... Safe to say we slept fully clothed and left the next day!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We have just came back from staying at mustis apartments I have to say it is basic but me and my family really enjoyed ourself, Memhet was really helpful and friendly and so was all the other staff espically Toleg we also ate there on numerous occasions was lovely u could always get a sun bed any time of day also good entertainment Memhet has a BBQ on a Saturday night with lots of entertainment, we stayed there for 2 weeks I would not listen to all bad feed back as we had a fab holiday and will be going back to stay at mustis next year

2  Thank Nadine M
Reviewed 9 August 2014

On arrival we were dropped off at "reception"where we were greeted by memet,the area was cluttered and dirty which was not a good 1st sight,we were booked in on the 3rd floor (no lifts)but were helped with our cases by a 14yr old boy (btw who NEVER spoke nor smiled) when we got to our room i couldn't believe it,there was no cooker,kettle,chairs but toga was on hand by this time and he made sure we got what we needed asap he also carried a 5lr water up for us which we never asked for!the room was filthy,as i have previously been to marmaris on 2 holidays i wasn't really expecting it to be spotless and had brought some basic cleaning products with me but i had to go to the shop for bleach,green scrubbing pads and more cleaning clothes!tbh yhe first 2 days of my holiday were spent cleaning tge apartment!i just tried to suck it up and get on with my holiday!there was no entertainment other than turkish nite on a saturday but staff still tried to pester you to stay in apartments to eat and drink!after returning from dinner 1 nite i was ordering a drink before goin upstairs and the barman tried to give me a bill...... I knew this was not mine as i always paid for drinks ect when i got them but he was adament it was mine,i didnt pay and for the next few nights my family and another family we met and two men all decided to go out for dinner and drinks which in the long run the hotel lost out on our money,this must have been noticed by memet who approached us at the pool one day and we told him the problem he said he would have a word with his brother and as a way of saying sorry gave myself and laura a free drink(water snd juice)so we let it go and started getting some stuff in there again only for myself to be giving a bill the next day for the FREE drinks from the day before!!the poolside is over run with ants and one day my 12 year daughter was at the bar for a drink and noticed behind the bar was crawling with them too,she told the staff and the brother just kind of shrugged it off but when ppl started listening in to my daughter saying about it he then told the 14yr old boy to clean it omg they were everywhere,under all the things they used for making drinks snd cocktails in the sink,all over the worktop area!i could go on and on about this place!!i always read reviews with an open mind and thought people were judt being fussy snd you only got what you paid for but this is honestly the worst place i have ever been,that bad that i HAD to write my 1st ever review!please think twice before booking this place!

2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I can't understand why people are writing bad reviews about these apartments. Me and my family were there on 7/7/14 and stayed for 1 week and could not have been treated any better. Mehmet and his staff could not do enough for us or the kids. The rooms were basic but clean, very cheap so you can't expect a mansion. There is lots of improvements mehmet is working on to make the place even better. Food was excellent and great value for money. Pool and bar area was very clean and tidy and you never had to move off the sun lounger to get a drink, as tolga and isa came and checked regular that we were ok. BBQ on the Saturday was fantastic as well, and chef cooked up some great food, brilliant entertainment and fireworks was enjoyed by all. Overall fantastic value for money and can't wait to visit again next summer.

2  Thank Pamelamcs
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great little place, not too big and not too small, staff helpful, room was fine and basic easy to get bars and places to eat. the pool is just the right size and always full, would I come here again yes

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo