Firstly I think some reviewers must be writing about a different hotel. My wife and I stayed here for a week from the 25th June and absolutely loved it. We were given an apartment on the 5th floor with a great view down to the sea. The apartment had a good sized bedroom, a nice bathroom and lounge/kitchen area which had everything you would need if self catering.
The pool area is well cared for and clean with plenty of sun beds to go round (please don't put your towels on them when your going to be out all day) as many people did.
Our first morning we went to the bar/restaurant for breakfast and was amazed at the choice. We were greeted by James who explained everything to us and made us feel really welcome. Our waiter, alex, was also really friendly and helpful, as were all lthe staff. We ended up having breakfast and dinner here everyday and couldn't have asked to be looked after any better.
The Alpina has a small shop, a hairdresser's and a Spa and Massage parlour, My wife said the massage she had was the best she has ever had.
We had a great week and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Thanks to all the staff, James, Jimmy, Alex, Tim and Nao, and everyone else for their kindness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 83 rooms total 23 deluxe and 60 standard this side of hotel is the new side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Club Alpina Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Alpina Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Hotel Alpina Apartments
- Alpina Apartments Hotel
- Alpina Club
- Club Alpina Turkey
- Club Alpina Apartments Hotel Turkey/Armutalan