We have been going to Marmaris for a number of years and had always planned to stay there as the apartments looked really nice from the outside. They are located in the Armutalan area 5 minute walk to the bus stop and a 10-15minutes dolmus (No 2 and only costs 2 lira) ride into the centre of Marmaris.
The rooms in the Apartment are well laid out though you will be charged extra for Air Con, we also realized on the last day that there are three different grades of rooms. The pool area was a bit cramped for the number of people around it, rumor had it that non residents used the pool, there is the traditional problem of towels being left on sun loungers for hours to to claim them, despite a 1/2 hour rule which was never enforced, did on a couple of occasions move towels. Ali G, Rambo and Yigit did try very hard to keep everyone entertained during the day, with excellent shows on in the evenings, if you want quiet rooms ask for floors three four or five away from the pool area. Also there are a number of steps down to the pool area which could cause some problems.The cleaning staff did give the rooms a very thorough clean and change each day without disrupting our stay. All in all the apartments were slightly above average but not as good as we had expected,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 83 rooms total 23 deluxe and 60 standard this side of hotel is the new side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Club Alpina Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Alpina Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Hotel Alpina Apartments
- Alpina Apartments Hotel
- Alpina Club
- Club Alpina Turkey
- Club Alpina Apartments Hotel Turkey/Armutalan