1,112 results
All reviewssuperior roomali gair connext yearturkeybar staffhalf boardgreat holidayliving roompool areaevery nightthe hotel shopself cateringtwo weekskids poolgames roomturkish bath
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and my husband stayed in May 2014.
Great hotel with great stuff.
Clean rooms, good food,entertainment every nite,fun...pool is clean,safe for kids,friendly owners..
Too many options for kids,you dont wanna leave the hotel at nights...
Our first stay but will come back again.::)))

• Stayed: May 2014
alpinacengiz, Ön Büro Müdürü at Club Alpina Apartments Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your positive rewiev regarding your stay and loyalty to words our hotel. It ıs great to know that you have chosen our resort for your holiday destination. We are looking forward to welcome you back next season.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spent 8 days at Alpina made to feels very welcome I was here just with my 9 year old so no adult company all the staff sat with me and made me feel comfortable and got me involved. TMan AliG and Sonic were very funny and I highly recommended the hotel for families and couple or even singles.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Amazing staff, so helpful with everything ! Ahmet and Alex are honestly the best staff around, brilliant customer service.

The food was really good too, very cheap but VERY GOOD quality; I would defiantly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from Club Alpina this morning and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how great the hotel was. Couldn't fault the rooms, cleaners, hotel staff and the pool area was great. The big let down was the waiting and entertainment staff. They expected you to stay in the hotel every night for dinner and drinks (which were extremely expensive and not worth it at all) if they saw you weren't there even one night or went home early, the next day you were treated as if you broke the law or whatever. Yesterday they actually started to go around Armutulan to see who from the hotel was eating out. They seem to think we're here for their benefit when their job is to care for the residents staying in the hotel. Also there is a woman Dawn who is waiter Mikey's partner. She will talk to you as if shes your best friend and big up the entertainment/waiting staff and sit with you one night. Then ignore you for the rest of the week and move on to the next group. She sits in the hotel free of charge every day and night, getting her drinks and food free. T Man is probably the most arrogant, rudest person I have ever come across. I have lost count of how many times he insinuated we were fat. Not what you want from your entertainment staff. Saying that, Alex and Sonny were the lovliest people ever, they couldn't do more to help you. I would go back to this hotel as I had a great time there but they seriously need to sort their staff out.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Laura R

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Alpina apartments are very nice and actual hotel staff are nice!
Me and my partner were abruptly accused by two members of the pool waiter service named mikey and Ahmed ! We were accused of sending guests to a restaurant that we were using! And we were in self catering as well as the other guests! Other guest asked us where we eat and of course we're going to tell them! So we were confronted abruptly by these 2 members of staff but of course it's none of there business who we spoke to about where we eat! So in due course I have reported them to the hotel management which really we know nothing will happen!
Hope you read this and take heed of notice!

3  Thank leejbl1