We are a young couple who booked up as a cheap last minute holiday and stayed here September 2012 in a one bedroom apartment, self-catering and we couldn't have asked for better value for money! We had trouble getting a sunbed around the pool, but there was always empty sunbeds on the sunroof which were nice, but we couldn't have a dip in the pool to cool down easily. The maids were lovely and cleaned/tidied our room every day, occasionally leaving flowers and towel swans on the bed! Our room was right above the reception but we never heard any noise from the bar or from people outside. All the staff were very friendly, definitely recommend booking excursions yourself as there are loads of people selling them for cheaper than the rep! booked to stay again this year as we enjoyed it so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A British run complex consisting of 54 apartments and studios and 72 hotel rooms. Family friendly with all your needs catered for so you don't even have to leave the complex. Free daily and nightly entertainment and a choice of restaurants including the popular Havana and the TaiPan Chinese and Indian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Atrium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Atrium Apartments Marmaris
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Atrium Apartments Turkey/Armutalan