What can I say the full holiday was great, you do nt have to leave the hotel, food in Havana restaurant was great value for money and really good too, yelmas and memhet looked after us each evening which was great, the hotel itself was full of friendly staff and people, the pool was great and the entertainment team jay jay murt Kevin nd Micky were fantastic, I seen a review before I went about them but to be honest to appreciate the fun you have to join in. From pool games to bingo and evening shows. We were in the apartments which had a kitchenette which was great, we were b&b but the half board looked good. The thomascook rep Danielle I think was great also always around if you needed anything and Yvonne the customer care for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A British run complex consisting of 54 apartments and studios and 72 hotel rooms. Family friendly with all your needs catered for so you don't even have to leave the complex. Free daily and nightly entertainment and a choice of restaurants including the popular Havana and the TaiPan Chinese and Indian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Atrium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Atrium Apartments Marmaris
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Atrium Apartments Turkey/Armutalan