Simple, the reviews below aren't over-exaggerated or anything. This was simply a fantastic holiday!!
I (27 years old) travelled with my Girlfriend (25 y/o) and my wee laddie (6 y/o). I normally go to Marmaris every year with my Son, but this was my Girlfriends first time joining us, and first time to Marmaris.
The Hotel itself, 2 cracking pools, enough Sunbeds though you do need to be a wee bit early to get the decent ones. We stayed in the hotel which was clean and spacious, could've done with a fridge but it is a hotel at the end of the day, not an Apartment. My only gripe was the bed not being the comfiest, but we didn't really moan about it.
A major plus point of the hotel was the in-house Entertainment. Jay was superb, and the fact I only told him my name once was impressive enough!! He kept the guests going during the day with various games and club dances. And took this into the evening with the Bingo and Showtime. In previous years I've always went elsewhere for evening entertainment, but not this place. Almost every night we went back to the hotel for the entertainment after eating out!! The Atrium certainly bagged themselves a star in Jay!!
Talking of Stars though, the Atrium have a brilliant core of Staff. The lads work extremely hard and always up for having a laugh with you!! The general service was excellent from them all, not a single weakness noticed!
The Armutalan area of Marmaris is favoured by myself. Purely for the choice of restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity. We made the point of eating out at different places each night, but did decide to go back to the Great Steak House for another amazing meal!! Mad Boys was another favourite and not to mention Little Chef next to the hotel where we had Breakfast most mornings.
Marmaris itself is excellent, love the place to bits! My Girlfriend worked as a hotel entertainer in Benidorm for years before stints in Majorca and Cyprus before settling back in Scotland. And she said that nowhere has compared to Marmaris! Like me, she has caught the Marmaris bug!!
Hopefully next year we'll be looking forward to another trip to Marmaris for my 9th time, and would not hesitate going back to the Atrium.
Thanks again for an amazing holiday Club Atrium. You can all be proud of your efforts!
Richard, Stephanie and Wee Richard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A British run complex consisting of 54 apartments and studios and 72 hotel rooms. Family friendly with all your needs catered for so you don't even have to leave the complex. Free daily and nightly entertainment and a choice of restaurants including the popular Havana and the TaiPan Chinese and Indian. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Atrium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Armutalan
- Atrium Apartments Marmaris
- Atrium Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Atrium Apartments Turkey/Armutalan